Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Christmas season is here, and I have been searching for mix recipes to jar as presents. Recipe from Mary Mae's Jars and Mixes.
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup cocoa (not Dutch process)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Mix all the ingredients together and store in an airtight container.
- Attach this to the Jar.
- Double-Fudge Brownies 1 cup butter or margarine, softened 4 eggs 1 package Double-Fudge Brownie Mix Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Grease a 12 by 9 inch pan.
- In the large bowl of an electric mixer, cream the butter.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add the Double-Fudge Brownie Mix& continue to beat the mixture until it is smooth.
- Spread the mixture into the greased pan,& bake for 40 to 50 minutes.