Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
Delicious, but so rich! Cut them in small bars and keep them in the fridge for a special treat!
- 1 (21 1/2 ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- water, for brownie mix
- oil, for brownie mix
- egg, for brownie mix
- 3⁄4 cup chopped nuts
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (12 oz.)
- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Prepare brownie mix as package directs; stir in nuts.
- Spread into greased 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until center is set.
- In heavy saucepan, over medium heat, melt chips and margarine with milk and vanilla.
- Spread evenly over brownie layer.
- Chill 2 hours or until topping is firm.
- Cut into bars.
- Store at room temperature.
I made these yesterday and "wow" so easy but so decadant, like a brownie and fudge. My picky new boyfriend loved them too. Thankyou for sharing!