Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Delicious rich and moist muffins - almost like a brownie! Definitely top with your favorite frosting!
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup mashed banana (about 2-3 bananas)
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄3 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 2⁄3 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease or line muffin tin.
- Whisk together the egg, sugar, oil, vanilla, and bananas.
- Mix the dry ingredients and add to the wet. Mix just until combined.
- Add the chocolate chips.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out slightly sticky (to get that brownie consistency!).
- Top with your favorite frosting or fudge.