1/1 Photo of Double-espresso Brownies
Yummy! Frost with my Espresso Frosting Recipe which I am posting separate. Adapted from Betty Crocker's Ultimate Cookies & Brownies. Yield is if you use a jelly roll pan. If you dont have one, just make them in a cake pan, they'll be thicker, unless you use 2 cake pans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375.
- 2Grease bottom and sides of jelly roll pan (or whatever you have, 13x9x2) with butter or shortening or spray with Pam.
- 3In a large bowl combine your dry ingredients (except baking powder).
- 4Heat water and butter to boiling in 1 quart saucepan.
- 5Pour over the flour mixture and stir until smooth.
- 6Stir in baking soda, buttermilk and egg.
- 7Spread evenly in pan.
- 8Bake 18 to 23 minutes or until toothpick entered in center comes out clean.
- 9Cool completely.
- 10Frost with Espresso Frosing.
- 11****Highaltitude use only 1/2 tsp baking soda****.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double-espresso Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (921 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.0
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 11.6 mg
- Sodium 41.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 0.6 g