Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I got this tasty recipe from my Mother as a child growing up. It is a delicious and easy recipe.
- Boil eggs then cool and peel them.
- Cut eggs in half, separating the egg yolk from the egg white.
- Place cut egg white onto a serving dish.
- Mix egg yolk, mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, and sugar in a bowl until it is firm not runny. Add more or less of each ingredient until it suits your taste.
- Fill egg whites with the yolk mixture.
- Chill then serve.
- Makes a delicious and easy appetizer.
This is good, but needs a little something.....maybe capers or diced dill pickles added to the mix. I tried one as posted, then added some diced pickles and onions to the mix. Thanks for posting!