Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
A really good cookie to take for a carry in..easy to throw together and can make with ingredients on hand..I like to use dried fruit, chopped finely...and when "cookie" is almost completely cooled..drizzle with either white or milk chocolate, which has been mixed with a small amount of canola oil and placed in a microwave proof resealable plastic bag..melt, then snip the corner and drizzle over top of cookie and toppings...
- 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 1⁄4 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 cup M&M', candy plain
- 1⁄4 cup coconut (optional)
- Beat together margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Blend in egg and vanilla.
- Add combined flour, cocoa, salt and soda; mix well.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of M & M's candy and nuts.
- Place dough on foil lined lightly greased 12-13" pizza pan.
- Spread to within 1 1/2" from edge of pan.
- Sprinkle cookie with remaining M&M candies, nuts coconuts, and mini marshmallows.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes.