Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Your "chocoholic" friends will love these, and they are very easy to prepare! Around the holidays, I box and present them as Christmas gifts to neighbors.
- Sift together flour, cocoa, and baking soda. Set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar with an electric hand mixer. Beat in egg and vanilla extract.
- To the bowl of wet ingredients, add about 1/3 of the dry sifted ingredients and the chocolate chips at a time, making sure they are well incorporated as you go along.
- Drop dough, a tablespoon at a time, on an ungreased cookie sheet. Leave about 2 inches of room between each cookie.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 8-11 minutes, or until cookie is set. Cool for one minute on the cookie sheet before transferring cookies to a baking rack to finish cooling. Make sure cookies are thoroughly cool before you put them on a plate or in a cookie jar.
made this for zaar chef alphebet soup 2012
i thought these were pretty good. but i dont suggest to make this in a kitchen aid mixer.. i did and although the batter was light and fluffy when beaten in a kitchen aid the texture was kinda like an emory board.. although the taste of the cookie was really delish! i think next time i will just mix by hand..they were perfect when they were dunked in milk however