1/1 Photo of Double-dipped Spicy Chicken
Danny Beason's Note:
Amy Hull, Home Instead Senior Care
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 1 1/2 inches vegetable oil in a deep skillet over medium high heat.
- 2A cube of bread should brown in a 40 count when oil is ready.
- 3Set out three disposable pie tins.
- 4Mix flour with paprika, poultry.
- 5seasoning, cayenne and allspice.
- 6Divide seasoned flour between two tins.
- 7Pour buttermilk into a tin.
- 8Line up tins as such: flour, buttermilk and then flour.
- 9Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- 10Coat chicken in flour, then buttermilk, then a second coating of flour.
- 11Cook chicken 6 minutes on each side,until deep golden brown and firm.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double-dipped Spicy Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (336 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 463.3
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 162.7 mg
- Sodium 240.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 55.7 g