1/1 Photo of Double Dipped Apples
Sorrie Lue's Note:
These are amazing and look like you spent all day making them. I've seen them for sale for over $15.00 each. But let's face it, I'm cheap, so I came up with an easy way to make them myself. I bring these every year to Thanksgiving, but they are a great treat anytime! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wrap each apple in two sheets of caramel. (I find these in the produce section of my grocery store.).
- 2Place a candy stick into each apple.
- 3Set apples aside on waxed paper sheet from the caramel kit.
- 4Melt chocolate according to directions.
- 5Dip apples into the melted chocolate coating completely.
- 6Let excess chocolate drip off.
- 7Dip apple into topping of your choice.
- 8Let cool on the paper sheets from caramel wraps.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Dipped Apples
Serving Size: 1 (1686 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1003.2
- Calories from Fat 599
- Total Fat 66.5 g
- Saturated Fat 38.8 g
- Cholesterol 5.9 mg
- Sodium 237.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 128.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 23.9 g
- Sugars 78.7 g
- Protein 19.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: