1/2 Photos of Double Delight Peanut Butter Cookies
It was love at first bit! A co-work made these the other day and they were delicious. The recipe she brought in shows the recipe was created by Carolyn Gurtz, winner of the 2008 Pillsbury Bake-Off Contest.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°F
- 2In small bowl mix chopped peanuts, granulated sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
- 3In another small bowl, stir peanut butter and powdered sugar until completedly blended. Shape mixture into 24 balls, about 1 inch each.
- 4Cut cookie dough slices in half crosswise to make 24 pieces, flatten slightly. Shape 1 cookie dough piece around 1 peanut butter ball, covering completely. Repeat with remaining dough and balls.
- 5Roll each covered ball in peanut and sugar mixture. gently pat mixture completely onto balls. On ungreased large cookie sheets, place balls 2 inches apart. Sprinkle any remaining peanut mixture evenly on tops of cookies, gently press into dough.
- 6Bake 7 to 12 minutes or untill edges are golden brown. Cool 1 minutes before removing to cooling rack. Store tightly covered.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Delight Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (695 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.2
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 4.4 mg
- Sodium 109.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 3.2 g