Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Just 4 ingredients make this refreshing dessert. Preparation time depend on your freezer.
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter pecan ice cream, softened
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust, frozen
- 2 (1 1/8 ounce) english toffee-flavored candy bars, crushed
- 1 1⁄2 cups vanilla ice cream
- Spread butter pecan ice cream in graham cracker crust.
- Sprinkle with half the crushed candy bars; freeze.
- Spread vanilla ice cream over top and sprinkle with remaining crushed candy bars; freeze until firm.