1 hr 8 mins
Great as is or an excellent addition to top a salad. From Disney Family website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Chicken and First Marinade
- 8 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves, trimmed of fat and gristle
- 1 1/2 large juicy limes, zest and juice (set all zest aside and the juice of one lime aside, the juice of the half a lime will be used in fir)
- 1/2 large lime, juice only (scant 1/4 cup and if your limes are small, you'll need more of them)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (or tamari sauce)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1Stir together the lime juice, soy sauce, olive oil and salt, then pour it over the chicken in a large dish, tossing the chicken to make sure it's all covered with the marinade. Cover the dish and leave the chicken in the fridge to marinate for an hour or so (too much longer than that and the acid in the lime juice can make it mushy).
- 2Whisk together the ingredients of the second marinade; set aside.
- 3Preheat your grill or broiler and grill or broil the chicken (drained from its first marinade, which you then discard) turning it once, until it's cooked through, around 3 or 4 minutes per side.
- 4Let the chicken rest for a minute, then slice it against the grain and toss it with the second marinade in a wide serving dish. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Delicious Grilled Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.3
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 1076.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 26.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: