This is a yummy sandwich for lunch or a light dinner. I like to serve with pickles and chips.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown bacon slices and drain on paper towels. When cool, break each slice in half.
- 2Toast bread slices.
- 3Spread mayonnaise on 2 slices of bread.
- 4Lay lettuce leaf, tomato slices, salt and pepper to taste, 3 pieces broken bacon, 3 slices deli thin ham on one slice.
- 5Top with other bread slice, mayonnaise side up. Lay lettuce leaf, tomato slices, salt and pepper to taste, 3 pieces of bacon, 3 slices of deli-thin ham, and 1 slice of cheese on bread. Top with third slice of bread.
- 6Repeat procedure for remaining three sandwiches.
- 7Slice diagonally.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double-Decker Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 662.7
- Calories from Fat 392
- Total Fat 43.6 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 73.4 mg
- Sodium 1491.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 22.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: