Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a yummy sandwich for lunch or a light dinner. I like to serve with pickles and chips.
Make and share this Double-Decker Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- 4 -6 slices deli thin cooked ham or 4 -6 slices honey-roasted ham, per sandwich
- 12 slices bacon
- 12 slices white bread
- 3 slices cheese, per sandwich
- curly leaf lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- Brown bacon slices and drain on paper towels. When cool, break each slice in half.
- Toast bread slices.
- Spread mayonnaise on 2 slices of bread.
- Lay lettuce leaf, tomato slices, salt and pepper to taste, 3 pieces broken bacon, 3 slices deli thin ham on one slice.
- Top with other bread slice, mayonnaise side up. Lay lettuce leaf, tomato slices, salt and pepper to taste, 3 pieces of bacon, 3 slices of deli-thin ham, and 1 slice of cheese on bread. Top with third slice of bread.
- Repeat procedure for remaining three sandwiches.
- Slice diagonally.
A nice simple lunch for us today. I used cooked ham. Very flavorful, and loved the extra cheese in it. Made for 1-2-3 hit wonders.
I omitted the ham since I'm not a ham fan. I loved it!