1 hr 30 mins
Nana Lee's Note:
Can be prepared 2 days ahead; cover and keep refrigerated. This cheesecake is baked with 2 layers. Chill time is not included in times.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (9 ounce) package chocolate wafer cookies, coarsely broken
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed, juices reserved
- 6 ounces good-quality white chocolate, finely chopped
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- white chocolate curls (optional)
- 2Preheat oven to 325°F
- 3Butter 9-inch-diameter springform pan with 2 3/4-inch-high sides.
- 4Place cookies in processor and blend until coarse crumbs form.
- 5Add butter and process until evenly moistened.
- 6Press crumb mixture firmly onto bottom and halfway up sides of prepared pan.
- 7Bake crust 8 minutes; cool on rack.
- 9Press raspberries and juices through fine strainer into small bowl.
- 10Measure 1/2 cup puree for filling (reserve remaining puree for another use).
- 11Stir white chocolate in small metal bowl set over saucepan of barely simmering water until just melted and smooth; set aside.
- 12Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until smooth and fluffy.
- 13Beat in flour, then eggs, 1 at a time.
- 14Beat in whipping cream and vanilla. Transfer 2 1/4 cups batter to medium bowl; stir in melted white chocolate.
- 15Stir reserved 1/2 cup raspberry puree and almond extract into remaining batter in large bowl.
- 16Pour raspberry batter into prepared crust; place springform pan in large roasting pan.
- 17Pour enough hot water into roasting pan to come 1 inch up sides of pan.
- 18Bake until raspberry filling is softly set in center and beginning to puff at edges, about 50 minutes.
- 19Remove roasting pan from oven; let raspberry layer cool 5 minutes to firm slightly.
- 20Starting at edge of pan, spoon white chocolate batter in concentric circles onto raspberry layer.
- 21Smooth top. Bake until white chocolate filling is set in center, about 30 minutes.
- 22Refrigerate cake uncovered until cold, at least 4 hours.
- 23Cut around pan sides with small knife to loosen cheesecake; release sides.
- 24Garnish cheesecake with white chocolate curls, if desired.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Decker Raspberry & White Chocolate Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 624.2
- Calories from Fat 382
- Total Fat 42.4 g
- Saturated Fat 25.0 g
- Cholesterol 174.7 mg
- Sodium 385.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 38.5 g
- Protein 10.6 g