Prep 45 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can chili beans, drained (such as ranch style beans. Or you can go ahead and just use refried beans. Don't use canned chili fo)
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 8 ounces chopped grilled chicken strips
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Process beans in blender until smooth.
- Set aside.
- Spray a medium skillet with butter flavored cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Saute peppers, onion, jalapeno and garlic about 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in chicken and cilantro.
- Remove from heat.
- Spread 3 Tbsps beans on a tortilla.
- Place on baking sheet and top with a second tortilla.
- Spread 1/2 cup chicken mixture over second tortilla and sprinle with 2 Tbsp of cheese.
- Repeat this 3 more times with remaining ingredients making 3 more pizza's.
- Bake pizza's 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted.