1 hr 20 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can chili beans, drained (such as ranch style beans. Or you can go ahead and just use refried beans. Don't use canned chili fo)
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 8 ounces chopped grilled chicken strips
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Process beans in blender until smooth.
- 3Set aside.
- 4Spray a medium skillet with butter flavored cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- 5Saute peppers, onion, jalapeno and garlic about 1-2 minutes.
- 6Stir in chicken and cilantro.
- 7Remove from heat.
- 8Spread 3 Tbsps beans on a tortilla.
- 9Place on baking sheet and top with a second tortilla.
- 10Spread 1/2 cup chicken mixture over second tortilla and sprinle with 2 Tbsp of cheese.
- 11Repeat this 3 more times with remaining ingredients making 3 more pizza's.
- 12Bake pizza's 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double-Decker Mexican Pizzas (Low-Fat)
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.9
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 39.6 mg
- Sodium 327.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.4 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 25.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend