- 3 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 8 slices bread
- 4 slices cheese, cheddar
- 4 slices monterey jack cheese (or mozzarella)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread margarine evenly on one side of each slice of bread.
- Place 4 slices of bread, buttered sides down, in 12-inch skillet. Top each with 1 slice of Cheddar cheese and 1 slice of Monterey Jack cheese. Top with remaining bread, buttered sides up.
- Cook uncovered over medium heat about 5 minutes or until the bottom of the sandwiches are golden brown; turn. Cook 2 to 3 minutes longer or until the bottoms are golden brown and cheese is melted.