1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
An Amazing Chocolate Cake you will never get over of!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2Preheat oven to 180 deg Celsius.
- 3Grease and flour a 28 cm round cake tin.
- 4For the chocolate cake base: Beat egg yolks with vanilla for 5 mins and add sugar and butter and wisk till smooth. Add flour and cocoa pdr and mix with a wodden spatula. You may add all or part of the one cup milk depending on the consistancy of the batter. Pour into the tin and bake @ 180 deg c for bt 40 minutes.
- 5For the white cake: Beat the eggwhites for 5 mins add sugar, vinegar and vanilla and beat for 2 mins until soft peaks form. Pour over the white cake mix on top of the chocolate cake and again bake for another 30 mins until top is golden brown. leave to cool.
- 6For Topping Sauce: In a pan heat all ingredients together stirring contnuously for 5 minutes pour this hot sauce over the cake and serve.
Browse Our Top Fillings and Frostings Chocolate Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Fillings and Frostings Chocolate Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Decker Cake
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 594.4
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 179.1 mg
- Sodium 528.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 67.8 g
- Protein 9.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: