Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
An Amazing Chocolate Cake you will never get over of!!
Make and share this Double Decker Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 180 deg Celsius.
- Grease and flour a 28 cm round cake tin.
- For the chocolate cake base: Beat egg yolks with vanilla for 5 mins and add sugar and butter and wisk till smooth. Add flour and cocoa pdr and mix with a wodden spatula. You may add all or part of the one cup milk depending on the consistancy of the batter. Pour into the tin and bake @ 180 deg c for bt 40 minutes.
- For the white cake: Beat the eggwhites for 5 mins add sugar, vinegar and vanilla and beat for 2 mins until soft peaks form. Pour over the white cake mix on top of the chocolate cake and again bake for another 30 mins until top is golden brown. leave to cool.
- For Topping Sauce: In a pan heat all ingredients together stirring contnuously for 5 minutes pour this hot sauce over the cake and serve.