Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is such an eye-pleasing recipe. You know just by the look that it will taste good.....And, so simple!
- 2 cups cold pineapple juice
- 2 cups cold tomato juice
- 6 lemon slices, cut very thin
- black pepper, fresh ground (optional)
- Using tall, slender glasses, pour 1/3 cup of pineapple juice into each glass.
- Tip glass and slowly pour 1/3 cup tomato juice down side of glass. The tomato juice will sit on top of the pineapple juice.
- Stand upright. Wipe off rim if needed.
- Put a light grind of fresh pepper on now, if desired, it will make the drink pop!
- Float one lemon slice in each glass.
- You can fix these delightful liquid appetizers ahead of time and store in refrigerator as long as you use them within 1/2 hour.
- These look very sweet with a spring of greenery poking out of top when served.