Recipe by SnowHat
One of the most requested recipes from Chicosa Canyon Bed & Breakfast.
Top Review by Marg (CaymanDesigns)
We enjoyed these but I'll admit, I was disappointed. They weren't near as moist or flavorful as I expected. They are more of a dense, cakey type muffin. I think maybe they would be better if you replaced the butter with oil (for moisture) and added more vanilla. The baking powder flavor was a tad strong too. A good muffin but there is room for improvement.
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, soft,melted
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine margarine, brown sugar, vanilla, and milk.
- Add chips and nuts and blend with wet ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients and mix just until moist.
- Spray or grease large muffin cups.
- Fill 2/3 full.
- Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes.
- Cool before removing muffins from pan.