1/1 Photo of Double Date Delight Oatmeal Cookies
Recipe Junkie's Note:
I got this recipe off a box of Amport chopped dates.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and both sugars together.
- 2Then add eggs and vanilla and combine well.
- 3Next, add flour, baking soda and cinnamon and combine into ingredients.
- 4Finally add quick oats and dates and mix together.
- 5Use a teaspoon to drop mix onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake for 11 to 12 minutes at 350 or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Date Delight Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1544 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.0
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 58.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 1.7 g