1/1 Photo of Double Date Delight Oatmeal Cookies
Recipe Junkie's Note:
I got this recipe off a box of Amport chopped dates.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and both sugars together.
- 2Then add eggs and vanilla and combine well.
- 3Next, add flour, baking soda and cinnamon and combine into ingredients.
- 4Finally add quick oats and dates and mix together.
- 5Use a teaspoon to drop mix onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake for 11 to 12 minutes at 350 or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Date Delight Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1544 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.0
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 58.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 1.7 g