Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe came free with a purchase so I thought I would try it. Loved it so much that I thought it would be nice to share. Will satisfy any chocolate lover.
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter (room temp.)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Melt chocolate chips; set aside to cool.
- Mix the flour, cocoa, baking soda,& salt- set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, brown sugar& butter.
- Beat with mixer at speed 2 for 2 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Add vanilla and beat for another 30 seconds.
- Add melted chocoalte and beat on speed 1 until mixed thoroughly.
- Add flour mixture, slowly, and beat- starting on speed 1 and working up to speed 3.
- Drop by tablespoon (heaping) onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 325°.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
I bet these are fantastic. I needed an adaptable recipe (we are gluten and dairy free) and with the slight changes I thus made they turned out beyond any expectation I had. Yay!!! Thank you so much for posting this, it made me a very happy mom indeed!
these were good, i didnt melt the chocolate chips but just dumped em in at the end and baked them that way, yummm
Absolutely delicious. This is perfect for the dark chocolate lover. I used dove dark chocolate bars and added slivered almonds on top. I like my chocolate on the goey side so I only cooked them 9 minutes. Perfect!