Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe was in my newspaper today and I wanted to keep it safe and share. Enjoy
- 2 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 2 cups corn flakes cereal
- 2 cups Honey Nut Cheerios
- 1⁄2 cup honey roasted peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup pretzel
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons white Karo
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- In a small saucepan, bring the margarine, honey and Karo syrup to a boil; remove mixture from heat and add vanilla.
- Pour the mixture over the cereals, Bugles and nuts in a 13 x 9-inch pan. Bake at 300 degrees for 12 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven, stir well (from the bottom), and put it back in the oven for another 12 minutes.
- Pour the mix out onto waxed paper until cool. Put it into a gallon baggie until ready to serve.
- Servings, Prep and cook times vary.
- Note: You can and the recipe does call for 2 cups Snack crisps, like bugles but for some reason the site kept telling me it was wrong. I added it here so you can see.