1 hr 5 mins
This is a delicious and different way to enjoy pizza.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) package bulk pork sausage
- 2 (13 7/8 ounce) cans refrigerated pizza crusts
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package small pepperoni slices
- 1 (14 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch thick rings, if desired
- 1/2 cup chopped onion, if desired (1 medium)
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1Heat oven to 375. Lightly spray 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray. In 10-inch skillet, cook sausage over medium heat, stirring frequently, until no longer pink; drain well on paper towels.
- 2Unroll 1 can of dough; place in pizza pan. Starting at center, press out dough to edge of pan. Layer sausage and pepperoni on dough. With back of spoon, carefully spread 1/2 cup of the pizza sauce evenly over pepperoni. Top with mushrooms, bell pepper, onion and slices of cheese.
- 3Unroll remaining can of dough on work surface. Starting at center, press out dough into 12-inch round. Fold dough in half; place over cheese and unfold. Press edges to seal. Cut several slits in top crust for steam to escape. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top.
- 4Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown. Meanwhile, heat remaining pizza sauce. Cut pizza into wedges; serve topped with warm pizza sauce.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double-Crust Pizza Supreme
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.1
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 78.2 mg
- Sodium 527.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 22.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: