Recipe by Sesquipedalian Sapphist
Kids have as much fun helping to make this as they do eating it!
Top Review by BayLeigh Ann
Okay. I read this recipe and thought ODD ODD ODD. However, I was feeling adventurous and tried it. HOLY COW. Somehow this all works together for a great taste. (I used almond butter in place of peanut butter). Looking for a way to increase your kids fiber?? THIS IS IT!! Yeah it's got fat in it.. but it's good fat!
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- 2 avocados
- 2 bananas
- 1⁄4 cup honey (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter or 1⁄2 cup smooth cashew butter
- 1⁄4 cup chopped peanuts or 1⁄4 cup cashews
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 chocolate chips or 1⁄4 carob chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend in a food processor, both avocados, 1 banana, peanut butter (or other nut butter), and honey.
- Spread avocado mixture on all of the wraps (you will be using 2 of the wraps to top the pizzas).
- Top 2 of the wraps with slices of banana, raisins, chopped nuts, and chocolate chips.
- Put the other wraps topped only with avocado mixture face down on top of the pizzas.
- Put pizzas on cookie sheets lined with parchment paper and bake at 350 for 6-8 minutes so that chocolate chips are melted.
- Slice and serve.