Prep 15 mins
Cook 22 mins
Haven't tried these yet - but will soon. From Kraft website. You can use frozen cranberries.
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon sugar, divided
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups cranberry almond crunch cereal, divided
- 3⁄4 cup nonfat milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon oil, divided
- 1 cup fresh cranberries, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine flour, 1 cup sugar and baking powder in large bowl.
- Mix 1 cup cereal and milk in medium bowl; let stand 3 minute
- Add egg, orange peel, orange juice and 2 tablespoons oil; mix well.
- Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. (Batter will be lumpy.)
- Gently stir in cranberries.
- Crush remaining 1 cup cereal; mix with remaining 1 tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoons oil.
- Spoon batter evenly into 16 paper-lined medium muffin cups.
- Top with cereal mixture.
- Bake 22 minute or until muffins are golden brown and toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 5 min.; remove to wire rack.
- Serve warm or cooled.
Very good, and very easy! Can substitute Blueberries and Blueberry crunch cereal also!
soooo delicious! and i don't even like cranberries that much, but seriously, yum.