- 6 large granny smith apples, peeled and diced
- 1 (12 ounce) package fresh cranberries
- 1 small lemon, sliced and seeded
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup dried sweetened cranberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together first 5 ingredients in a large saucepan; bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring often.
- Reduce heat; simmer, stirring often, 15 minutes or until cranberries pop and mixture starts to thicken. Remove from heat, and stir in sweetened dried cranberries. Cool. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Note: Mixture can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.