Double Corn Tortilla Casserole
- Tear tortillas into bite-size pieces.
- Arrange half of the tortilla pieces in a lightly greased 2-quart square casserole dish.
- Top with half the cheese, half the corn, half the green onion, half the chile peppers, and half the bell pepper.
- Repear layers.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the buttermilk, eggs, and garlic salt together.
- Pour mixture over tortilla mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving; serve with salsa.