This was a hit at our teachers luncheon and I ended up buying the cookbook it's from: Better Homes and Garden Easy Everyday Vegetarian.
- Grease a 2-quart square baking dish.
- Tear tortillas into bite-size pieces (pizza cutter works well).
- Arrange HALF the tortillas in the baking dish.
- Top with HALF of the cheese, HALF of the corn, HALF of the green onions.
- Repeat layers with remaining tortillas, cheese, corn and onions.
- Stir together eggs buttermilk, and green chilies.
- Gently pour over tortilla mixture.
- Bake uncovered in a 325 degree oven for about 30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Serve warm with salsa or picante sauce.