1/2 Photos of Double Corn Tortilla Casserole
Roxygirl in Colorado's Note:
This was a hit at our teachers luncheon and I ended up buying the cookbook it's from: Better Homes and Garden Easy Everyday Vegetarian.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a 2-quart square baking dish.
- 2Tear tortillas into bite-size pieces (pizza cutter works well).
- 3Arrange HALF the tortillas in the baking dish.
- 4Top with HALF of the cheese, HALF of the corn, HALF of the green onions.
- 5Repeat layers with remaining tortillas, cheese, corn and onions.
- 6Stir together eggs buttermilk, and green chilies.
- 7Gently pour over tortilla mixture.
- 8Bake uncovered in a 325 degree oven for about 30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 9Serve warm with salsa or picante sauce.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Corn Tortilla Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.5
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 133.1 mg
- Sodium 684.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 20.7 g