This comes from a cookbook I have called "Easy Suppers". This has a spoonbread texture when it is baked. It is so flavorful and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray a 7-1/2" by 11-3/4" pan or 2 quart casserole with cooking spray.
- 3Break the eggs into a medium bowl and beat lightly.
- 4Add the remaining ingredients except parmesan and mix well.
- 5Pour into prepared pan and place in oven.
- 6Bake until firm, about 40 minutes.
- 7sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bake for 5 more minutes or until cheese melts.
- 8Serve with salsa and sour cream.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Corn Polenta
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.4
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 131.1 mg
- Sodium 672.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 12.3 g