Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This comes from a cookbook I have called "Easy Suppers". This has a spoonbread texture when it is baked. It is so flavorful and delicious.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 7-1/2" by 11-3/4" pan or 2 quart casserole with cooking spray.
- Break the eggs into a medium bowl and beat lightly.
- Add the remaining ingredients except parmesan and mix well.
- Pour into prepared pan and place in oven.
- Bake until firm, about 40 minutes.
- sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bake for 5 more minutes or until cheese melts.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream.
I served this with soup, buttered, and it was great. Mine was made with tinned corn.Especially great as it was quick and easy.
Wonderful, didn't change a thing and even ate it for breakfast the next morning!
This was delicious and also easy to make. I will definitely make it again.