Prep 3 mins
Cook 25 mins
Really good, really easy corn muffins. These come from Integrity Farms and couldn't be tweaked to make any better than they are already. Make sure to have lots of butter to spread them with and watch them disappear
- 1 1⁄3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3⁄4 cup yellow cornmeal
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1 cup fresh sweet corn
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease 12 (21/2-inch) muffin cups.
- Sift flour, baking powder, salt and sugar together into a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix just until dampened.
- Use to fill muffin cups about two-thirds full. Bake 25 minutes.