Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A friend gave me this recipe as a good "Halloween" snack for the kids. I have not tried it yet, but it sounds really good - and her kids love it. I'm putting it here for safe keeping until I get a chance to try it later.
- Pop popcorn according to package directions.
- Mix melted butter, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and food coloring in a small bowl (or glass measuring cup to make it easier to pour).
- Place popcorn in a large bowl.
- Pour butter mixture over the popcorn.
- Toss to coat.
- Add candy corn and/or M&Ms.
- Toss to combine.
The kids enjoyed this in front of Halloween movies the night before Halloween. I didn't put in the food coloring because I didn't want that all over their hands (or my carpet!), but I heard no complaints! I used candy corn and the little candy pumpkins.