- 1 (12 ounce) packageunseasoned stuffing cubes
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup medium green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup yellow sweet pepper, choppeed
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2-1 cup chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the stuffing, onion, sweet pepeprs and seasonings. Add the eggs, corn and butter; toss to coat. Stir in enough broth to achieve desired moistness.
- Spoon into a greased 3 quart baking dish. Cover and bake at 350 for 25 minutes. Uncover; bake 15-20 minutes longer or until golden brown.