Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
This recipe is made for the Rib-lovers.... 2 different sauces make this an extremely tasty addition to the summer cookout.
- 4 lbs beef ribs (approx.)
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup tomato-based barbecue sauce (approx.)
- 1 cup sugar (approx.) or 1 cup molasses-based barbecue sauce (approx.)
- Place ribs in large oven pan (cover bottom of pan w/aluminum foil).
- This recipe requires an oven AND a grill, so now would be a good time to start heating up that grill.
- Lather ribs with worcestershire, then coat top side of ribs with HALF of the tomato-based BBQ sauce (I prefer Kraft original BBQ sauce for this ingredient).
- Sprinkle with above mentioned spices, and cook in oven for 20 minute.
- on 400 degrees, TOP-SIDE up.
- After 20 minutes, remove ribs from oven, flip, and coat bottom side with the remaining tomato-based BBQ sauce, and cook for another 20 minutes, BOTTOM-SIDE up.
- Remove ribs from oven, and baste with sugar/molasses-based BBQ sauce (both sides).
- Place ribs on grill, and cook just enough to sear the meat (to give it that blackened crisp) (Be careful though, the flame is VERY ATTRACTED to the sugars in the sauce, make sure to keep an eye on it, otherwise, you'll have BLACK BURNED ribs).