1/1 Photo of Double Coconut Pancakes
Vino Girl's Note:
From Cooking Light December 2006
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour and next 4 ingredients (through salt) in a large bowl.
- 2Combine coconut milk, butter, and egg; stir well.
- 3Add coconut milk mixture to flour mixture, stirring until smooth.
- 4Pour about 1/4 cup batter per pancake onto a hot nonstick griddle or nonstick skillet.
- 5Cook 3 minutes or until tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked.
- 6Carefully turn pancakes over; cook 2 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Coconut Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.5
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 60.5 mg
- Sodium 428.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light coconut milk