1/2 Photos of Double-Coated Chicken Supreme
1 hr 15 mins
I got this recipe from a old recipe card book that I found at a yard sale. The recipe is delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measure rice krispies cereal. Crush to 2 cups.
- 2Place in shallow dish or pan. Stir in paprika.
- 3Set aside. In a seasoned shallow dish or pan, beat egg and milk until foamy.
- 4Add flour, salt, pepper, poultry seasoning mix until smooth. Dip chicken in batter.
- 5Coat with crushed cereal. Place in single layer, skin side up, in well-greased or foil lined shallow baking pan.
- 6Drizzle with melted butter. bake at 350°F about 1 hour. Do not cover pan or turn chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double-Coated Chicken Supreme
Serving Size: 1 (310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 703.3
- Calories from Fat 381
- Total Fat 42.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 225.5 mg
- Sodium 986.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 47.3 g