Recipe by crazycookinmama
I got this recipe from a old recipe card book that I found at a yard sale. The recipe is delicious.
- 4 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 3 lbs frying chickens (cleaned and patted dry)
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure rice krispies cereal. Crush to 2 cups.
- Place in shallow dish or pan. Stir in paprika.
- Set aside. In a seasoned shallow dish or pan, beat egg and milk until foamy.
- Add flour, salt, pepper, poultry seasoning mix until smooth. Dip chicken in batter.
- Coat with crushed cereal. Place in single layer, skin side up, in well-greased or foil lined shallow baking pan.
- Drizzle with melted butter. bake at 350°F about 1 hour. Do not cover pan or turn chicken.