Prep1 hr 10 mins
There are a great way of sneaking a vegetable into your baking. You will not taste the shredded zucchini in this recipe. The Zucchini provides moisture to this cookie and make these cookies soft and almost muffin like. These cookies will not be like your standard drop cookie, these will be a rounded soft cookie. Give these a chance, you won't be sorry in the end.
- Combine zucchini, brown sugar, baking soda and margarine.
- Mix egg and vanilla into zucchini mixture.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Chill dough 1 hour in the refridgerator.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-15 minutes --
- Do not overbake, these will be soft to the touch but, will firm after sitting.