1/2 Photos of Double Chocolate Zucchini Cookies
1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 10 mins
There are a great way of sneaking a vegetable into your baking. You will not taste the shredded zucchini in this recipe. The Zucchini provides moisture to this cookie and make these cookies soft and almost muffin like. These cookies will not be like your standard drop cookie, these will be a rounded soft cookie. Give these a chance, you won't be sorry in the end.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine zucchini, brown sugar, baking soda and margarine.
- 2Mix egg and vanilla into zucchini mixture.
- 3Add remaining ingredients.
- 4Chill dough 1 hour in the refridgerator.
- 5Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls.
- 6Bake at 375 degrees for 10-15 minutes --
- 7Do not overbake, these will be soft to the touch but, will firm after sitting.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Chocolate Zucchini Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1070 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1226.8
- Calories from Fat 586
- Total Fat 65.1 g
- Saturated Fat 27.9 g
- Cholesterol 122.8 mg
- Sodium 971.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 155.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 89.7 g
- Protein 17.6 g