Luby Luby Luby's Note:
I remember these came from a magazine, but I cannot remember which one. These are not too sweet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In heavy saucepan over very low heat melt 1 cup of the chocolate chips.
- 3Stir until smooth and cool slightly.
- 4Beat together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 5Blend in eggs, vanilla and melted chocolate.
- 6Add dry ingredients except powdered sugar.
- 7Stir in remaining chocolate pieces.
- 8Shape dough into 1 inch balls.
- 9Roll in powdered sugar, coating heavily.
- 10Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 11Bake 10-12 minutes.
- 12Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet.
- 13Remove to cooling rack and let cool completely.
- 14Store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Chocolate Treasures
Serving Size: 1 (1130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.4
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 13.9 mg
- Sodium 44.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 1.5 g