1/1 Photo of Double Chocolate Swirl Bread(Pampered Chef)
Easy and delicious, slice them open to reveal the goodness of chocolate and almonds! Adapted from All The Best The Pampered Chef.
My Private Note
mini lo ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips, chopped (or you may use all semi sweet chocolate chips)
- 2 (11 ounce) packages refrigerated French bread dough
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, grated, divided
- 1Preheat oven to 375*F.
- 2For bread:.
- 3Lightly spray 4 mini loaf pans with nonstick cooking spray. Coarsely chop almonds and white chocolate chips; place in a bowl.
- 4Unroll one package of the bread dough on a lightly floured surfaace. Do Not Stretch.
- 5Lightly beat the egg white and water in a small bowl. Brush the dough with a portion of the egg white mixture.
- 6Grate half of the chocoate chips evenly over the dough(I chop them in the food processor). Sprinkle with half of the almond and white chocolate mixture: roll lightly with a rolling pin, pressing mixture into the dough.
- 7Unroll the remaining package of bread dough directly over the first dough layer, matching edges and rolling lightly to seal.
- 8Brush dough lightly with a portion of the egg white mixture.
- 9Grate the remaining chocolate chips over dough. Sprinkle with remaining white chocolate and almond mixture; roll lightly with rolling pin.
- 10Starting at narrow edge, roll dough up tightly; pinch edge to seal. Slice roll into four equal portions; place seam side down in mini pan. Make a deep cut down the length of each loaf without cutting through ends. Brush loaves with remaining egg white mixture.
- 11Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven; cool in pan 5 minutes. Remove loaves from pan. Cool completely.
- 12For chocolate drizzle, place chocolate chips and oil in a small microwave proof bowl. Place in microwave, uncovered on high 30-40 seconds or until chocolate is melted and smooth. Do not overheat. Drizzle over loaves; sprinkle with additional almonds or chocolate chips, if desired. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Chocolate Swirl Bread(Pampered Chef)
Serving Size: 1 (2422 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 787.3
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 5.9 mg
- Sodium 1002.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 115.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 31.8 g
- Protein 20.0 g