Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is a awesome cheesecake recipe that will be a hit at any Halloween Party! Chilling time is not included in the cooking time
- 255.14 g chocolate wafer cookies
- 88.74 ml butter, melted
- 4 (907.18 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 29.58 ml all-purpose flour
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 1.23 ml salt
- 113.39 g bittersweet chocolate, divided
- 170.09 g white chocolate, divided
- 28.34 g heavy cream
- For crust: Preheat oven to 325°F Process cookies in food processor until crushed into fine.
- Add butter; process just until combined.
- Press crumb mixture evenly over bottom and.
- 1/2 inches up sides of 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake 8 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack 10 minutes.
- For filling: Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl of electric mixer on medium speed until.
- light and fluffy.
- Beat in 1 egg at a time.
- Beat in flour, vanilla and salt.
- Place 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate in small microwavable bowl, microwave at MEDIUM 1 to.
- minutes or until chocolate is melted, stirring once.
- Repeat with 3 ounces white chocolate in a.
- separate small bowl.
- Transfer 3 cups cream cheese mixture to a medium bowl; stir in melted white.
- Stir melted bittersweet chocolate into remaining cream cheese mixture in mixing bowl.
- Pour bittersweet chocolate mixture into prepared crust.
- Bake 50 minutes or until center is soft and.
- edges are set.
- Cool on a wire rack 5 minutes.
- Carefully spread whitechocolate mixture over bittersweet.
- chocolate mixture.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until center is just set.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- For spider web decoration: Place remaining 3 ounces white chocolate and heavy cream inches.
- small microwavable bowl and microwave at MEDIUM 1 to 2 minutes or until chocolate is.
- melted, stirring once or twice.
- Frost top of cheesecake with melted white chocolate mixture.
- Place remaining 1 ounce bittersweet chocolate in a small, vented plastic freezer bag.
- wave at MEDIUM 40 seconds to 1 minute or until chocolate is melted, turning once.
- Knead bag.
- until chocolate is smooth.
- Cut a tiny comer off one end of bag.
- Drizzle chocolate in four or five.
- concentric circles on top of cheesecake.
- Draw 8 to 10 lines from center to edges of cheesecake.
- with a toothpick or knife at regular intervals to form a"web" design.
- Cool cake completely.
- Cover; chill at least 4 hours or overnight.