1 hr 10 mins
This is a awesome cheesecake recipe that will be a hit at any Halloween Party! Chilling time is not included in the cooking time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For crust: Preheat oven to 325°F Process cookies in food processor until crushed into fine.
- 3Add butter; process just until combined.
- 4Press crumb mixture evenly over bottom and.
- 51/2 inches up sides of 9-inch springform pan.
- 6Bake 8 minutes.
- 7Cool on a wire rack 10 minutes.
- 8For filling: Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl of electric mixer on medium speed until.
- 9light and fluffy.
- 10Beat in 1 egg at a time.
- 11Beat in flour, vanilla and salt.
- 12Place 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate in small microwavable bowl, microwave at MEDIUM 1 to.
- 13minutes or until chocolate is melted, stirring once.
- 14Repeat with 3 ounces white chocolate in a.
- 15separate small bowl.
- 16Transfer 3 cups cream cheese mixture to a medium bowl; stir in melted white.
- 18Stir melted bittersweet chocolate into remaining cream cheese mixture in mixing bowl.
- 19Pour bittersweet chocolate mixture into prepared crust.
- 20Bake 50 minutes or until center is soft and.
- 21edges are set.
- 22Cool on a wire rack 5 minutes.
- 23Carefully spread whitechocolate mixture over bittersweet.
- 24chocolate mixture.
- 25Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until center is just set.
- 26Cool on a wire rack.
- 27For spider web decoration: Place remaining 3 ounces white chocolate and heavy cream inches.
- 28small microwavable bowl and microwave at MEDIUM 1 to 2 minutes or until chocolate is.
- 29melted, stirring once or twice.
- 30Frost top of cheesecake with melted white chocolate mixture.
- 31Place remaining 1 ounce bittersweet chocolate in a small, vented plastic freezer bag.
- 33wave at MEDIUM 40 seconds to 1 minute or until chocolate is melted, turning once.
- 34Knead bag.
- 35until chocolate is smooth.
- 36Cut a tiny comer off one end of bag.
- 37Drizzle chocolate in four or five.
- 38concentric circles on top of cheesecake.
- 39Draw 8 to 10 lines from center to edges of cheesecake.
- 40with a toothpick or knife at regular intervals to form a"web" design.
- 41Cool cake completely.
- 42Cover; chill at least 4 hours or overnight.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Chocolate Spider Web Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 704.7
- Calories from Fat 456
- Total Fat 50.7 g
- Saturated Fat 29.9 g
- Cholesterol 209.6 mg
- Sodium 568.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 38.0 g
- Protein 12.3 g