Recipe by *Pixie*
This is an easy five ingredient recipe. Toffee and chocolate on an oreo crumb base, what could be better? Note: skor bits come in a bag like chocolate chips, they are basically toffee mini-chips. I don't think this is the same as a chopped up skor bar...
- 1 1⁄2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (300 ml) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup Skor English toffee bit
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (I used mini ones)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 9" square pan with cooking spray.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of the butter with the condensed milk in a large microwaveable bowl.
- Mix the remaining butter with the oreo crumbs and press into the prepared pan.
- Microwave the condensed milk for 5 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds (don't leave the microwave while this is in there).
- Warning: make sure your bowl has enough room for this to expand 5-6 times the original volume as it boils up (either that or be prepared to stir every 10 seconds or so to prevent boil overs).
- Stir in the skor bits and spread over the oreo base (don't expect them to melt at this point, they won't).
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over top of squares and return to the turned off oven for 1-2 minutes until just melted.
- Spread the chocolate to make a smooth topping.
- Cool and cut into 25 squares while still slightly warm.
- Cool completely before removing from pan.