Double Chocolate Sand Cookies in a Jar
- In a 1 quart or 1 liter jar, layer the ingredients inthe order given.
- Lightly pack down the jar after each addition.
- Attach a card with the following instructions: 2 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease a cookie sheet.
- Empty the entire contents of the jar into a medium bowl.
- Add 1 large egg and 1/4 cup of margarine melted; mix well.
- Form dough into 1 inch balls and bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Makes about 2 dozen cookies.