Recipe by Laurie Wojcik
I like this pudding because it is low in fat and sugar.It's a great way to satisfy a sweet tooth on a diet.
Top Review by Kasha
I just put this whole recipe together in about 7 minutes. The most difficult thing to do was find the measuring spoons. Makes a very dark brown pudding, and very rich with the added chocolate. I would make it again, maybe with a bit less added chocolate next time.
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups 2% low-fat milk
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate or 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together in a medium saucepan,sugar,cocoa,cornstarch,XÃ salt.
- Slowly add 1 cup milk and stir til smooth.
- Wisk in rest of milk.
- Set over medium heat and stir until it thickens and comes to a boil[about 5 min].
- Remove from heat,add the chocolate and vanilla.
- Stir GENTLY til smooth.
- Pour into 6 dessert bowls,cool 20 min and serve warm or chill up to 8 hours.