Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
I like this pudding because it is low in fat and sugar.It's a great way to satisfy a sweet tooth on a diet.
- Whisk together in a medium saucepan,sugar,cocoa,cornstarch,XÃ salt.
- Slowly add 1 cup milk and stir til smooth.
- Wisk in rest of milk.
- Set over medium heat and stir until it thickens and comes to a boil[about 5 min].
- Remove from heat,add the chocolate and vanilla.
- Stir GENTLY til smooth.
- Pour into 6 dessert bowls,cool 20 min and serve warm or chill up to 8 hours.
I just put this whole recipe together in about 7 minutes. The most difficult thing to do was find the measuring spoons. Makes a very dark brown pudding, and very rich with the added chocolate. I would make it again, maybe with a bit less added chocolate next time.
Excellent dessert for those watching the calories as well as those who aren't! It also prepares well with Splenda and fat free milk.
this is very creamy and chocolately and i would highly recommend it !!!