There's nothing like homemade chocolate pudding! This recipe is just as easy as packaged, but twice as rich and flavorful! Prep time includes time to cool in the freezer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt in heavy saucepan.
- 2Gradually add half of milk, whisking until mixture is smooth.
- 3Whisk in remaining milk.
- 4Continue whisking over medium heat until pudding thickens and comes to boil, about 5 minutes.
- 5Continue to boil 1 minute longer, whisking constantly.
- 6Remove pudding from heat.
- 7Add chocolate and vanilla, whisk until chocolate melts and pudding is smooth.
- 8Divide between 2 dessert dishes.
- 9Cool puddings in freezer 20 minutes and serve.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double-Chocolate Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.8
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 128.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 40.0 g
- Protein 5.0 g