Double Chocolate Pecan Fudge Slice
- Preheat oven to 180 Degrees Celsius Grease and line 18cm square cake tin.
- To make the base: Combine butter, sugar and pecans in bowl. Add flour and baking powder. Mix well. Using large metal spoon press base into cake tin and bake for 18 minutes until frim.
- To make filling: Combine milk, sugar and butter in microwave safe jug. Cook uncovered stirring every 2 minutes for 6-8 minutes on High until mixture boils and thickens and is golden. Stand for 1 minute.
- Add chocolate and stir constantly until melted.
- Add pecans stir through. Pour over base and let cool completely.
- To make icing: Melt butter over low heat and add chocolate stirring constantly until smooth.
- Pour over fudge filling.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes until set and then cut into squares.