I don't remember where I first clipped this recipe, but it has served me well for a long time. This was my children's favorite brownie when they were little. The recipe makes a large batch, but they'll be eaten quickly! If you do have some leftovers, they can be frozen. They also are very rich. Have a tall glass of cold milk nearby! I prefer milk chocolate chips, but semisweet work, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the melted butter and cocoa.
- 2Add sugar and whisk to combine.
- 3Add the eggs and vanilla until well combines.
- 4Fold the flour into the mixture.
- 5Add the chopped pecans and chocolate chips.
- 6Spread into a greased and floured half-sheet or bun pan (12 1/2 inch by 17 1/2 inch by 1 inch pan).
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, then rotate the pan half turn.
- 8Bake for another 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center with only a little bit of melted chocolate on it.
- 9Cool completely before cutting.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Chocolate Pecan Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1302 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6045.4
- Calories from Fat 3363
- Total Fat 373.6 g
- Saturated Fat 161.4 g
- Cholesterol 1046.0 mg
- Sodium 1859.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 663.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 40.9 g
- Sugars 499.3 g
- Protein 67.7 g