1/1 Photo of Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
Mmmmm. This is a yummy combination of two of my favorite things, peanut butter and chocolate. This is an easy refrigerator cookie that takes very little time to make. Prep time doesn't include chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, cream together butter, sugar and peanut butter; beat in eggs.
- 2Sift together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt; mix well with creamed mixture.
- 3On piece of waxed paper, form dough into a 2-inch diameter log.
- 4Chill, wrapped in waxed paper and foil, for 2 hours.
- 5Cut the log into 1/4-inch slices and bake 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheet in a preheated 350°F oven for 10-12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1000 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.9
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.7 mg
- Sodium 67.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 1.9 g