These guys are lethal!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 ounce) package semisweet chocolate, coarse chopped
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 -2 cup unsalted butter, 1c
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips, 2c
- 24 -30 whole peanuts
- 1Preheat oven 300°F.
- 2In double boiler, over hot but not boiling water, (or microwave), melt semisweet chocolate.
- 3Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- 4In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt.
- 5In a medium bowl; whisk together sugars.
- 6Add butter and beat until well combined.
- 7Add peanut butter and beat until smooth.
- 8Add eggs and vanilla; beat until just combined.
- 9Add flour mixture and milk chocolate chips; beat until no streaks of flour are visible.
- 10Pour in melted chocolate; mix partially with a wooden spoon until marbled.
- 11Drop dough in 3 T mounds, 2" apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- 12Top with one whole peanut.
- 13Bake 23 minutes or until just set but still soft.
- 14Cool on cookie sheet 30 seconds, then transfer to wire rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.4
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 38.5 mg
- Sodium 113.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 15.2 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: