Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These guys are lethal!!!!
Make and share this Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (6 ounce) package semisweet chocolate, coarse chopped
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 -2 cup unsalted butter, 1c
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips, 2c
- 24 -30 whole peanuts
- Preheat oven 300°F.
- In double boiler, over hot but not boiling water, (or microwave), melt semisweet chocolate.
- Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a medium bowl; whisk together sugars.
- Add butter and beat until well combined.
- Add peanut butter and beat until smooth.
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat until just combined.
- Add flour mixture and milk chocolate chips; beat until no streaks of flour are visible.
- Pour in melted chocolate; mix partially with a wooden spoon until marbled.
- Drop dough in 3 T mounds, 2" apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- Top with one whole peanut.
- Bake 23 minutes or until just set but still soft.
- Cool on cookie sheet 30 seconds, then transfer to wire rack.