Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
A chocoholic's dream cookie. These are delicious!
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup softened butter or 1 cup margarine
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter in large bowl. MIx in sugars, egg, milk and vanilla. Mix on high speed about 1 minute.
- Sift together flour, cocoa, salt and baking soda and stir into butter mixture.
- When smooth, stir in chocolate chips, oats and nuts with wooden spoon.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased baking sheets about 2 inches apart, and bake about 10 - 15 minutes until firm.
- Makes about 5 1/2 doz cookies.
Wonderful Cookies!! Will be making these often! Thanks for the recipe.