Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
A chocoholic's dream cookie. These are delicious!
Make and share this Double Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter in large bowl. MIx in sugars, egg, milk and vanilla. Mix on high speed about 1 minute.
- Sift together flour, cocoa, salt and baking soda and stir into butter mixture.
- When smooth, stir in chocolate chips, oats and nuts with wooden spoon.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased baking sheets about 2 inches apart, and bake about 10 - 15 minutes until firm.
- Makes about 5 1/2 doz cookies.
Wonderful Cookies!! Will be making these often! Thanks for the recipe.